Jones County Economic Development is a public-private partnership dedicated to strengthening the economic base in the region by assisting existing businesses, attracting new investment and jobs and fostering a business climate favorable for economic growth.
Jones County Economic Development 2012-2015 Strategic Plan Summary
Choose Jones County
Jones County, located in the heart of Eastern Iowa along Highway 151, is central to major U.S. markets. Within five hours of Chicago, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Madison, and Omaha with easy access to the crossroads of America, Interstates 80 and 35.
It makes sense to do business in Iowa. You will also find the people well-educated and friendly, our business environment strong and the quality of life that makes others want to call Iowa their home.
Jones County Economic Development is here to assist in growing your business and ready to locate new business in our shovel-ready parks and available buildings.
Download the 2012 Jones County Laborshed
Thank you JCED INVESTORS!
- Alliant Energy
- Black Hills Energy
- Citizens Bank
- Citizens State Bank, Monticello
- Energy Manufacturing
- F & M Bank
- Fidelity Bank & Trust
- Anamosa Development Corp.
- Bard Materials
- Engineered Welding
- Iowa Health Physicians- Anamosa Family Medicine
- Jones Regional Medical Center
- Maquoketa Valley Electric Cooperative
- Ohnward Bank & Trust
- Orbis Manufacturing
- AmericInn of Anamosa
- Anamosa Publications/Journal Eureka
- Ballou Farms Inc.
- Cascade Economic Development
- Grant Wood Area Abstract
- Infrastructure Technology Solutions
- Innovative Ag Services
- Kirkwood-Jones Regional Education Center
- M-C Industries/ Polo Custom Products
- Olin Telephone Co.
- Russell and Russell Insurance
- American Iowa Manufacturing
- Camp Courageous
- Charlie Becker
- Ed Recker
- Feldmann's Yard N' Garden
- Rick Meyer State Farm Insurance
- Weers Insurance
- Wolken Dental
Jones County is located nicely between larger Iowa cities as well as major metropolitan cities.
Included in the Jones County Economic Development area are the cities of Anamosa, Monticello, Olin, Oxford Junction, Wyoming, and many more welcoming communities.
Click HERE for